DePaul Activities Board is FOR STUDENTS, BY STUDENTS! As the university programming board, we plan events both on and off-campus to enhance the student experience.
Did you know?
1. You can join DAB at any point during the school year. To become a program assistant (aka - a member), attend 2 general board meetings, 2 committee meetings and join our OrgSync group.
2. DAB is a great way to meet new people. Our organization has students from all years in school and both commuter and transfer students.
3. Most of our events are FREE! With over 50 events per year, only a small handful require a purchased ticket.
4. You get exclusive access at events. Ever wonder what it's like to work backstage at an event/concert? As a member, you can be a volunteer at some of our biggest events including Winter Concert, the Speaker Series and FEST.
5. You will grow as a student leader. As a member, you have the chance to take on leadership roles in the organization. Members are invited to 2 off-campus retreats per year (among other fun activities) and will learn what it means to be a socially responsible leader at DePaul.
DAB members with Nev Schulman of Catfish